1. Wayne starts chemo on Monday.
2. He (we) is/are relieved and hopefully optimistic because the studies done on this new cocktail have shown promising results for Osteosarcoma (similar to the Chondrosarcoma he has).
3. Has the weekend to get his things in order and be with the kids (before his counts drop and needing to be away from them).
2. Birthday Party
3. Toy store for a surprise that I said he could have MANY days ago that he won’t forget about.
1. She is a honey, but oh my … I can tell she is almost 2. Giving me a run for my money!
1. Helping my sister move into an adorable house in the Highlands area today. SO EXCITED FOR HER.
2. Getting ready for chemo and all that comes with it. This time last year I was a complete mess. I could hardly function and I didn’t sleep. (I know most my family was right there with me on that.) This year, we all seem more … prepared. I do think I have everything under control.
Yesterday when I picked Caeden up at school, a girlfriend of mine (and teacher) stopped me in the hall to say that everyone was thinking about us and wanted to know what they could do to help. Innocent and sweet, but I burst into tears! (I think it’s just anxiety. I need to calm down!). The genuine concern is overwhelming and so appreciated. And, really, it all comes from loving Caeden the way they do. Thank you Little Blessings Preschool.
Wayne is ready. And Monday will be here whether I like it or not.
So … here we go.