( At the very end of a super cute session, I asked Jake to show me what he was made of. This is what I got. And I promise there are a million frame-worthy shots for Joci, but this series makes my heart sing. You know the drill.)
1. Check out this surprise engagement video. I promise you will smile!
2. Have you seen these? Cute CUTE cute for Halloween parties. I’m not into scary and so these monster toppers are right up my alley. Click here.
3. Mimi’s birthday is today. Grace and Claire talked to her on the way to school today. The catch in her voice that she had while talking to them made me think it was time for a trip to Virginia. Love you, Mom.
4. Took the kids to see Hotel Transylvania and I want to be Mavis. That little sweetie has me wanting to cut my hair and embrace black eye liner.
5. It’s starting to turn a bit colder here, so it’s time to break out my all time favorite soup recipe. Super healthy and I swear, everyone will eat it. SO GOOD. Butternut Squash Soup with Garlic Sage Croutons.
6. Okay. Back to business. This session took place on the family farm. ADORE this family and adore this location. And … really love what I do. Thank you so much.