Wayne’s got a busy week. Blood work today, and a CT scan (lungs/heart) and MRI (for spot in his head) on Thursday to see if there has been any changes in 3 weeks. We know he has heart surgery next week, but we just aren’t sure of the date yet (pending CT).
I feel like this week is the calm before the storm.
Wayne is busy working today, and Dave and Donna (Wayne’s parents) are here until tomorrow (they came for a long weekend). I was hoping to do something fun with them, but we’ve got more snow today, so it just might be a pajama day.
By now, you know how fond we are of pajama days…