1. This series of books is the kids’ favorite. If You Give …
2. Green apples dipped in natural peanut butter and sprinkled with mini chocolate chips seems to be sustaining Claire and I most days. I blame Pinterest for a pretty photo that kicked off the addiction.
3. Did you know baby powder gets sand off of everything? This lil’ tidbit would have nice to know, say … FOUR years ago.
4. An outdoor movie night is just about the best way I could imagine to spend a summer night.
5. I adore this quote: “If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders.” It’s going on the chalkboard tomorrow, replacing “Speak the truth even if your voice shakes.”
6. Shelby and Peyton are here. We had a tea party this morning that mostly consisted of fighting over a stuffed pink pig. They could have cared less about the tea party. Of COURSE it went down like that.
This cute lil’ Matilda Jane outfit got tons of attention at the mall today. Nothing makes me happier than seeing Matilda Jane soar. And they are. BIG time. But you don’t need me to tell you that. C’mon now.
(The pig that started it all.)