1. This is Meadowbrook Farm. Where I had my photography workshop this past summer. Located in Montana, nestled at the base of the mountains.
2. I was telling a friend the other day that someday THIS is what I want. A white farmhouse. Some land. A place where the windows will be open, flowers will be growing, and a pink frosted cake would sit on counter.
3. Not that I can’t do those things in my house, but work with me. A farmhouse.
4. Lots of hardwood, and thick baseboards. White cabinets.
5. A yard and trees big enough to run, play, and photograph.
6. I imagine something pretty dang close to this for us someday.
7. Nothing to do with the house, I have been having stomach issues that started this weekend. Turns out I have an ulcer. Not the end of the world, but definitely need to be better about stress management.
8. Found those awesome travel coffee cups (also ones that are made for cold drinks – and straw doesn’t come out of lid – for those with kids, I know you know what I mean) at Bed Bath & Beyond. Super cheap. Thanks Whit!
9. Cable was cut yesterday morning. Missed Monday Night Football … missed my Chiefs win! Couldn’t believe how much I missed the internet. I’d like to think I am beyond it, but apparently I am hopelessly addicted.
10. Don’t really care that I am addicted. Sort of like it, actually.
11. New MDX has this cool feature: when you insert a music CD, it automatically burns it to an internal hard-drive so you can access the music anytime. I love technology. LOVE.
12. My friend Jami launched her blog. She is so amazing. You will want to follow along … www.anopenfield.com
13. Jami shouldn’t be number twelve but it just happened that way.
14. Wayne is doing great. Walking and active. Sarcastic and bossy and judgmental. His personality is back!
15. Dreaming of Christmas.
16. Have sessions to post but trying to play catch up.
17. Children are quiet, not in view, and always means bad things. Best get back to life.
18. So incredibly grateful for my life. Imperfect, crazy, hard, lovely, beautiful, complicated … my life.