Coconut cake with cream cheese frosting because he loves it.
Dogs on top because he loves them.
And I love HIM.
One tiny second from blowing out the candles.
And a Bear kiss.
I didn’t pick my camera up once! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma and Nana and Papa for snapping away.
What would we do without our phones?!
Aunt Lindsay and Uncle J’s gift stole the show. He loves it unlike any toy he has ever had!
(thanks for “musical noise” Lindsay. all i can say is that pay backs are hell my dear sister.) 😉
All the kids secretly disappointed that he didn’t get xbox games, dolls, or anything squishy. haha
Avery Allen Johnson at Two:
- addicted to the iPad because it can play all his favorite music (adele, still!) and games.
- loves to eat blueberries and anything off of anyone else’s plate.
- starting to get an attitude. throws toys and himself on the floor when he doesn’t get his way. The only child out of 4 going through the “terrible twos.” Up until now, I didn’t think they existed.
- being outside is his favorite thing to do
- construction trucks have coaxed a 5th word from him: “wow!!!”
- biggest cuddle bug (and that is saying something when we have claire bear to compare him to!)