1. Do you know about Cool Mom?
Today’s post was amazing. Wanted to share a few favorites:
They compare the best Photo Book Options.
I think I told you how much I love Artifact Uprising. (I have 4 books in the living room … starting with Rylan and I’s very first moments all the way to this past summer. Everything from text messages and emails to iphone photos. I love how your phone can tell a story so easily!).
Don’t stop with just pictures. Screen capture favorite text messages (hold power button and top button for a second and your phone will take a picture of anything on your screen) to document funny messages, heartfelt messages, anything to help you tell your story.
Here are other ideas: 11 Custom Photo Book Sites
2. The Sound of Music is on tonight (live). NBC. Carrie Underwood. Pretty cool.
3. Do you have the Red Laser app? It scans any bar code FAST (even turning your phone camera around for you to make it simple as can be) and then pulls up the cheapest place to find things. Bought a coat, scanned it in the car just for fun after the fact, and learned I spent $20 too much. Lovely.
4. What are you watching on TV? We are nursing the season finale of SOA and haven’t watched it yet. Not sure what we’ll do with ourselves when we can’t watch it until next season. Oh wait, that’s right. I’m also currently addicted to Sister Wives (3 seasons are on Netflix). It’s a reality show about a family of 4 wives, 17 kids, and one husband. Absolutely insane.
5. Haven’t taken a real picture of my family in months and months.
6. Went to Denver last weekend to do some baby shopping. Oh my gosh was that fun! Things have changed SO much since I bought baby items (9 years ago with Caeden. Reused it all with Claire. It’s been a long while!). We were lucky to shop during all the Black Friday sales and saved quit a bit despite the damage we did!
This crib converts into a toddler bed and then a full size bed. Since this is our last baby, figured we’d spring for one that baby j could use for a long while.
Didn’t get the topper for the dresser. Learned how unnecessary they are with the first two babes. It doesn’t make them any safer. Common sense does.
Mixing these two with an old break-front white hutch that has beautiful glass doors that I used to have in the kitchen and my rocking chair that I used with both Cade and Claire (I love that thought so much.).
When things are done in the nursery I’ll post pictures.
This stroller because the seat can face forward or face me.
Comes with a Bassinet (using in my room for sleeping, too!)
Just love how much Uppababy comes with and how easy it folds/stands/stores.
(Still have my Bob for when I start running again.)
This highchair because I got it for a STEAL and it’s my favorite color. It’s all about me, you know.
What makes this tub so cool (Boon Naked Tub)is that it is completely adjustable (ex: tips up so baby doesn’t have to lay flat while you prop her with your arm) and it has a hanger so you can let it dry while storing it off of the shower faucet. No storage problems!) It also comes in lots of cool colors. Mine is a different color but this is the one I found on the web.
Didn’t hurt so much not to fit into Anthropologie Holiday dresses or J.Crew sweaters when I get to shop for baby j (still hurt a little bit, mind you).
Still looking for a good monitor, food ideas (bottles if I pump here and there & something to make my own baby food purees), etc.
What do you love these days? Cannot live without? I am so out of the LOOP! I think I have just hit the tip of the ice burg, huh?
Craving cutie oranges and mexican food 24/7.
At the half way mark!
Smiling just writing this post. So excited. So old. SO aware of how much this baby has blessed me and our family.
Anyway. Enough baby chatter. Eventually I will be more interesting.